NanoInnovation 2023, 18-22 September 2023, Rome, Italy
A flagship event for innovation and technological development, which will be held from September 18 to 22, 2023, in the historic San Gallo cloister, at the Faculty of Civil and Industrial Engineering of the Sapienza University of Rome (Via Eudossiana 18). The event represents a well-established national meeting point for the wide and multidisciplinary community involved in the development of nanotechnology and its integration with other key enabling technologies (KETs), in all fields of application. This year, topics underlying the NRRP, and related ecosystems will receive special attention, with the aim of enhancing the technological and social return on investment in research and higher education.
NanoInnovation 2023 will once more gather researchers, technologists, managers, entrepreneurs, and investors who will share their experiences, opinions, and expectations on the topics proposed this year, with constant focus on the world of nanotechnology.
Once again, this year, special attention will be paid to the direct involvement of young researchers, doctoral students, and students, to support their inclusion in the professional world and foster their role as protagonists in the future of our Society.
The 2023 event will be based, again this year, on the well-established collaboration between co-organizers and partners who will share the coordination of thematic technical symposia, workshops, schools, joint events, training courses and other interesting initiatives.
The five-day structure event will include:
- Scientific plenary sessions (featuring national and international experts and personalities)
- Parallel scientific and technical conferences
- Parallel thematic symposia (poster and oral presentations on selected topics)
- Training Courses, Schools, Joint Events and Special Events
- Networking Events (to bring together directly players active in research and innovation and interested in cooperation opportunities – R2B, B2B)
- Satellite events (independently organized by external organizations/companies, and harmonized into the conference framework)
- Exhibition area, with the presence of companies, universities, and research centers, where manufacturers can provide detailed information on the most innovative products in the nanotech world.
As in the past, the conference organization and program are overseen by four committees, which include recognized experts from the scientific and industrial community:
- Organizing Committee
- Steering committee
- Program committee
- Honor Committee
Recalling that NanoInnovation is a free initiative and open to all (upon online registration), we look forward to seeing you there to share with you lots of interesting news!
For further information and details, write to: email@example.com
Call for posters is open!