NanoSafety Training School: From Basic Science to Risk Governance
The 10th edition of the Venice NanoSafety Training School will be held on a virtual platform from 21 – 25 June 2021!
Who should attend?
- Early-stage researchers
- PhD students and Post-Docs
- Senior researchers
- Governmental Agencies
- Medical Personnel
- Anyone interested in Safe Nanotechnology, Risk Assessment and Nano-Medicine
- Hazard to Human Health & Environment
- Fate & Exposure Assessment
- Grouping & Read Across Approaches
- Risk Governance
The SCHOOL AGENDA is available HERE.
Registration: To register fill in the registration FORM before 16 June 2021.